The PEFC alliance provides reach and relevance of forest certification programs around the globe. SFI shares the PEFC alliance’s promotion of sustainable forest management and its recognition in the supply chain from the local to the global level. SFI is proud to be part of the PEFC alliance, an alliance that fosters and supports initiatives of members that are unique and innovative around the world.
PEFC Endorsement Timeline
- SFI Chain of Custody Standard endorsed: 17 May 2022
- Third re-endorsement: 16 December 2021
- Small lands group certification module endorsed: 12 November 2019
- Second re-endorsement: 12 August 2016
- First re-endorsement: 3 November 2011
- First endorsement: 6 December 2005
- Joined PEFC: 19 June 2001
As a PEFC National Member, SFI is responsible for developing and running SFI Standards.
More on PEFC Standards & Logo Use
Visit PEFC International’s website.