For more information on the hotel rates for PEFC members, please visit the PEFC members page.
The SFI network and all other attendees can book at the Westin Bayshore, located on the Vancouver Harbour and a 10-minute walk from Stanley Park. Reserve your room before April 24, 2023 to take advantage of the negotiated rates.
The Westin Bayshore, Vancouver
1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, V6G 2V4
- Room rate:
- Single $275
- Double $275
- Triple $305
- Quad $335
- To make hotel reservations:
- Via Online: https://book.passkey.com/event/50453068/owner/7719/home
- Via Phone: +1-888-627-8634 and ask for the “Sustainable Forestry Initiative” group
- SFI Negotiated Hotel Room Rate Cut-off date: Monday, April 24, 2023 (Rate and space available on a first-come, first-serve basis, and may fill up before April 24 cut-off, so book soon.)
- Deposit: All reservations must be accompanied by a first night room deposit or guaranteed with a major credit card or by Customer. Hotel will not hold any reservations unless secured by one of the above methods.
GETTING TO VANCOUVER
Visit Destination Vancouver’s travel page: https://www.destinationvancouver.com/plan-your-trip/getting-here/
- Closest Airport: Vancouver International Airport (airport code YVR)
- YVR Airport is 15 km from The Westin Bayshore Hotel
HEALTH AND SAFETY 2023: COVID-19 COMMITMENT
Our Commitment to Attendees:
The health and safety of everyone attending this event (attendees, sponsors, staff, volunteers, and suppliers) is a top priority for SFI and PEFC. As such, we are undertaking preventative measures to reduce the potential spread of the COVID-19 virus in accordance with Public Health Guidance from the City of Vancouver. The organizers will update you reflecting our ongoing efforts to ensure the safety and comfort of those joining us at the conference as the event gets closer, based on government guidance available at the time. If public health requirements change prior to the event, we will inform you about these changes and their implications on your attendance at this event.
Your Commitment to SFI and PEFC International:
Attendees, event organizers, and partners agree to engage safely while adhering to public health guidelines in place at the time of the event. This commitment further includes not attending the event if you are experiencing any signs, symptoms, or have recently been exposed to, or diagnosed and not yet cleared by health authorities as non-contagious with COVID-19.
CONFERENCE HOME PAGE
PEFC MEMBERS INFO
SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
YOUTH DELEGATE EVENTS
Conference Registration Questions:
Manager, Events and Logistics
PEFC International Questions:
Tel: +41 (0) 22 799 45 40